Monday, January 23, 2012

Sufficient Grace

"My grace is sufficient for you." He whispers to me deep in my spirit. I wake up and feel inadequate...unable to be everything that everyone needs me to be. I know that I don't have enough strength to fulfill all of the expectations thrown my way. The house is dirty...the kids need love and attention...friends need encouraging and conversation...the husband needs support. How can I do it all? The answer is that I can't. So I surrender my efforts and rest in this truth. His grace IS sufficient and His power IS made perfect in weakness. Christ died to set me free...and has called me to love. That is all and that is enough. Everything else will fall into place and I need not stress. All I can do is trust. 

Are you feeling inadequate today? How about stressed? Too weak to do it all? Allow this promise to whisper to your spirit today. His grace is sufficient for you. Below I've put a link to one of my favorite songs by artist Sara Groves. If you said yes to any of the above, listen to it and let it minister to you. May you be blessed as you surrender to God's love and grace. -jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment